As a business situated in s nature reserve, we have a great responsibility to the environment. Our facilities our environmentally friendly:
- Own electricity supply from solar panels
- Environment-friendly combined heat and power (CHP) generation system
- Hot water produced by solar panels
- Heat recovery in all rooms
- Rainwater toilet flush system
- Electric carts (golf carts) on the campsite are sponsored by our partners
Our campsite is open all year round.
Reception opening hours: Low season, daily 08:00 to 18:00
Mid-season, daily 08:00 to 19:00
Peak season, daily 08:00 to 21:00
Free W-LAN internet accces on the entire campsite.
Camping with a dog
Guests with dogs are welcome at our campsite. However, in the interest of all guests certain rules must be observed:
- Dogs must be kept on a lead in all areas of the campsite. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times
- Dogs must not be allowed to swim in the lake within the campsite area
- No dogs in the playgrounds
- No dogs in the shower blocks
- No dogs in the restaurant
- Dogs are allowed on the terrace, in the beer garden, pizzeria and the barn ("Stadl")
- Dogs must never be left unattended
- Please be considerate of your neighbours
- Take your dog off the site to do their "business". Dog mess must be removed immediately.
- Use the dog toilets provided and dispose of the dog waste bags in the designated bins.
- Do not throw the bags away or leave lying around
- There is a "dog shower” at the waste disposal point
On behalf of all guests, we thank you for your consideration and wish you wonderful, relaxing days with your four-legged friend.
There are 2 internet access points via hot spots in the reception area, restaurant and pizzeria. Wifi is free of charge.
As well as 4 apartments, we also rent out an on-site caravan and 4 camping barrels (Finkota).